2019 Land Pride RCGM3712
Call for Price
Call for Availability
Land Pride’s RCGM3712 Folding Rotary Cutter features a 3" cutting capacity with a cut height of 1.5" to 14" and offers a hot-dipped zinc galvanized deck.
- Surpassed rugged industry standards: All Land Pride Rotary Cutters have been designed and tested and meet rigorous: voluntary testing procedures according to ISO 4254-13.
- Factory assembled: Arrives for quick and easy set-up. Minimal time wasted setting or prepping the unit.
- 5 Year gearbox warranty: Shows confidence in gearbox integrity.
- Rugged heavy built gearboxes: Capable of handling heavy cutting applications.
- Gearbox seal protection: Gearbox bottom seal protection for longer bearing life.
- 2 Piece driveline: shields Driveline grease zerks are easier to access.
- Low hitch weight on tractor drawbar: Ideal for smaller hp tractors by reducing the amount of weight on the drawbar.
- Narrow A-frame hitch: Allows for a tighter turning radius.
- Adjustable park jack angle: Park jack can be adjusted to be perpendicular to the ground.
- Adjustable driveline hanger: Serves as support rest for the driveline when the cutter is unhooked from the tractor. Assist operator when attaching driveline to tractor power take-off shaft.
- Input driveline: Cat. 6 CV: Driveline is matched just right for capacity of tractor. Constant velocity (CV) U-joint allows for 80 degree turns without doing damage to the driveline.
- Drivelines with slip-clutches: Cat. 4 intermediate & Cat. 4 wings, Driveline is sized right for the intended cutting capacity. Slip-clutches will slip under load to minimize twist damage to driveline profiles.
- Zerks on end caps of cross journals: Intermediate and wing driveline cross journals are easier to grease.
- High blade tip speed: Allows clean cutting of material.
- 6" Blade overlap: Eliminates skipping during turns.
- 3/16" Round stump jumper: Standard thick stump jumper material keeps damage to a minimum.
- Smooth top design: Reduces accumulation of debris and is easier and faster to clean.
- Top of decks are 100% welded:: Makes center decks and wing decks stronger.
- 1/4" Sidewall thickness: Increased thickness reduces damage from objects being thrown into deck sidewalls.
- Beveled skid shoes on wings: Reduces gouging the ground when turning.
- LED signal lights: LED lights are bright, long lasting, and resist vibration; unlike incandescent lights.
- Hinged wing sections: Allows cutter to follow terrain. Ideal for rough ground where hillsides, ditches, and hollows can cause uneven cutting.
- 1" Solid hinge rods: Larger diameter hinge rod gives greater strength to the cutter from front to rear, and in the hinge area itself.
- Wing transport lock pins: Transport lock pins will hold wings in folded position in the event of hydraulic failure.
- Enclosed dual 1" leveling rods: Cutter pulls equally on the rear axle while traveling over rough terrain.
- 5-Bolt hubs: 5-Bolt hubs makes the wheel assembly more durable and longer lasting.
- Drain holes in wheel rims: Allows water to drain from wheels mounted on folded-up wings.Helps prevent paint deterioration and rusting to the wheel rims.
- Spring cushioned center-axle: Protects unit from bumps and ground shock.
- Replaceable individual wheel spindles: Spindles can be replaced when damaged without replacing entire axle assembly.
- Wheel options: Laminated tires: Eliminates flats; Air-filled tires: Give better cushion while transporting; Foam-filled tires: Give better cushion while transporting and can’t go flat.
- LP Performance hitch option: Great for uneven terrain, reduces drawbar wear. Hitch pivots freely up and down and pivots about the tractor drawbar.
- Bar-tite hitch option: Ideal for extreme conditions. Clamps tight to drawbar eliminating drawbar wear.
- Maintenance free tongue & axle pivots: Self lubricating journal bearings make for less maintenance.
- Color coded hydraulic hose handles: Easy hose identification & sturdy handle to easily connect & disconnect from tractor.
- 4 lip purgeable metal backed wheel hub seal: Seals make it harder for water & debris to enter the hub and grease to leave the hub. Metal backing prevents sticks and twine from destroying the seal lips. Greasable cast steel continuous hinge: Cast steel hinges make a strong connection & are easy to lubricate.
- Galvanized decks on RCG: Durable rust protection for harsh conditions.
- Horsepower range: 50 - 160
- Gearbox horsepower: 540 rpm or 1000 rpm, 160 hp Divider, 130 hp Center & Wings
- Gearbox lubrication: Gear Lube 80-90W EP
- Gearbox oil capacity: Splitter: 3.5 pints; Center deck & Wings: 6 pints
- Cutting capacity: 3"
- Machine total weight: 3,730 lbs.
- Drawbar vertical load:1,240 lbs.
- Blade tip speed At 1000 rpm: 15,700 FPM
- Hitch types: Fixed Clevis Hitch, LP Performance Hitch, Bar-Tite Hitch, Ball Hitch, or Pintle Hitch Hitch jack: Standard (7,000 lbs.)
- Signal lights: LED
- 7 Pin connector: SAE J560 pin configuration
- Cutting width: 12'-0"
- Overall width: 12'-10"
- Transport width: 9’-4"
- Overall length: 15'-3" (With center deck raised fully up)
- Deck height: 11"
- Cutting height: 1-1/2" - 14"
- Lift hydraulics: 3" x 8" hydraulic cylinder, hoses, fittings & stroke control spacers
- Wing hydraulics: 2 1/2" x 12" hydraulic cylinders, hoses & fittings
- Wing transport protection: Wing transport lock pins
- Deck material thickness: 10 Gauge
- Side skirt thickness: 1/4" Steel
- Wing Deck: 1 Replaceable skid shoe per wing Skid shoes:
- Center Deck: 2 Replaceable skid shoes Skid shoes:
- Blades - 6 (2 per carrier): 1/2" x 4" Heat-treated Skid shoes:, free-swinging alloy steel with uplift
- Blade overlap: 6"
- Blade bolt: Keyed with hardened flat washer & locknut
- Stump jumper / blade holder: 3/16" Thick round dish shaped pan, reinforced with 1" x 4" blade bar
- Front & rear guards: Optional single row chain or dual row chain
- Input driveline: 540 & 1000 rpm Cat. 6 with constant velocity u-joint with or without overrunning clutch
- Intermediate driveline: Standard - Category 4 with slip-clutch
- Wing drivelines: Standard - Category 4 with slip-clutch
- Wheel options: 21" or 26" Laminated tires,; 25.5" New foam filled tires,; 25.5" New aircraft tires without foam filling
- Number of wheels: 4 - Wheel option: Two on transport axle and one on each wing axl; 6 - Wheel option: Four on transport axle and one on each wing axle
- Transport axle: Spring-cushioned on center transport axle
- Hubs: Cast iron five-bolt hubs with tapered roller bearings and 1 3/4" shafts,
- Land Pride Performance hitch & BarTite hitch pivot shaft diameter: 2 1/4"
- A-frame tongue: 5" x 3" rectangular
- Working Width
- 12 ft.
- 12 ft. 10 in.
- 15ft. 3 in.
- 3,730 lbs.
- Recommended HP
- 50 - 160 hp