2019 Land Pride RCBM6615 Series 2
Call for Price
Call for Availability
RCBM6615 Series 2
- Horsepower range: 50 to 250
- Gearbox horsepower: 250 hp splitter, 210 hp center & wing
- Gearbox oil capacity: 5.5 Pints: divider gearbox; 10 Pints: center deck, LH deck & RH deck spindle gearboxes
- Gearbox lubrication: Gear lube 80-90W EP
- Cutting capacity: 4 1/2"
- Machine weight: Tongue weight: 1,842 lbs; Total weight: 5,738 lbs. (Chain guards, 6 AC tires, and standard clevis)
- Blade tip speed: Center blades = 16,300 FPM Wing blades = 16,000 FPM
- Tongue types: Optional Self-Leveling Clevis Hitch, LP Performance Hitch, Bar-Tite Hitch, Pintle Hitch, or Ball Hitch
- Hitch jack: Standard (7,000 lbs.)
- Signal lights: LED (light-emitting diode)
- 7 Pin connector: SAE J560 pin configuration
- Cutting width: 15' - 0"
- Overall width: 15' - 8 1/2"
- Minimum transport width: 7' - 5 1/4" (With tandem wheels & cutting height at 2")
- Overall length: 17' - 0 1/2" (With tandem wheels & cutting height at 2")
- Deck height: 12"
- Cutting height: 2" to 14"
- Lift hydraulics-Center deck: 3 1/2" x 8" Re-phasing hydraulic cylinder with hoses, fittings & stroke control spacers
- Lift hydraulics-Right wing: 3 1/4" x 8" Re-phasing hydraulic cylinder with hoses & fittings
- Lift hydraulics-Left wing: 3" x 8" Re-phasing hydraulic cylinder with hoses & fittings
- Wing hydraulics: Two independently plumbed 3 1/2" x 8" dual-acting cylinders complete with hoses & fittings
- Wing transport protection: Transport locks with hitch pins
- Deck material: 10 Gauge top deck and 7 gauge bottom deck
- Side skirt material: Bolt-on replaceable 1/4" steel
- Skid shoes-Wing deck: Reversible & Replaceable: 2 straight skid shoes and 2 AR400 leading skid shoes.
- Skid shoes-Center deck: Replaceable: 2 skid shoes
- Six blades (2 per carrier): 1/2" x 4" Heat treated free swinging alloy steel with up lift
- Blade overlap: 6"
- Blade bolt: Keyed with hardened flat washer & locknut
- Stump jumper / blade holder: 3/16" Thick round dish shaped pan, reinforced with 1" thick blade mounting plate; or optional Shredder Kit
- Deck ring: Optional 1/2" x 3" fully welded
- Front & rear guards: Optional rubber, single chain, double chain, or double chain with cable
- Input driveline 540 & 1000 rpm: Cat. 6 with constant velocity u-joint or Cat. 5 with conventional (non-cv) u-joint
- Intermediate & wing drivelines: Cat. 5 with slip-clutch
- Wheel options, Standard axle & tandem axle: 6" x 21" Laminated tires, 25.5" new tire with or without foam fill, 24" x 12 ply used pneumatic aircraft tires, and 29" x16 ply used pneumatic aircraft tires.
- Number of wheels, Standard axle: 6 - Wheel option: 4 on transport axle and one on each wing axle, 8 - Wheel option: 4 on transport axle and two on each wing axle.
- Number of wheels, Tandem axle: 6 - Wheel option: 4 on transport axle and one non tandem on each wing axle; 8 - Wheel option: 4 on transport axle and two on each wing axle.
- Standard transport axle: Spring-cushioned on trailing arms.
- Hubs: Cast iron five-bolt hubs with tapered roller bearings and 1 3/4" shafts.
- Surpassed rugged industry standards: All Land Pride Cutters have been designed and tested to meet rigorous voluntary testing procedures according to ISO 4254-13.
- Factory assembled: Saves customer set-up time and money. Adjustments should always be made by dealer.
- 7 Year gearbox warranty: Shows confidence in gearbox integrity. (Years 6 & 7, parts only.)
- Rugged heavy built gearboxes: Gearboxes are capable of handling heavy cutting applications.
- Gearbox seal protection: Gearbox bottom seal protection for longer bearing life.
- 2 3/8" Output gearbox shaft: Large output shaft handles shock loads better
- 2 Piece shield on wing gearboxes: Driveline grease zerks are easier to access
- Self-leveling hitches: Reduces drawbar wear by keeping hitch level while going through ditches.
- Narrow A-frame hitch: Allows for a tighter turning radius.
- Adjustable park jack angle: Park jack can be adjusted to be perpendicular to the ground.
- Adjustable driveline hanger: Serves as a support rest for the driveline when the cutter is unhooked from the tractor. Assist operator when attaching driveline to tractor power take-off shaft.
- Input driveline: Cat. 6 CV or Cat. 5 conventional: Holds up to shock loads and harsh mowing conditions. Constant velocity (CV) U-joint allows for 80 degree turns without doing damage to the driveline.
- Grease zerks on end caps of driveline cross journals: Intermediate and wing driveline cross journals are easier to grease. All drivelines have access holes for greasing the U-joints and inner profiles
- 4 Plate slip-clutch: All drivelines have access holes for greasing the U-joints and inner profiles. 4 Plate slip-clutch Protects drivelines and gearboxes by slipping clutches rather than twisting the driveline when impacts are encountered.
- High blade tip speed: Allows clean cutting of material and even distribution. See Specifications for actual FPM.
- 6" Blade overlap: Eliminates skipping during turns
- High cutting capacity: Can cut brushy areas with saplings up to 4 1/2".
- Pre-cut chamber: Allows grass and vegetation to stand back up prior to cutting for a more complete cut.
- Reinforced leading edge: Front of deck can withstand heavy brush and saplings.
- 12" Deck height: Handles heavy cutting, which reduces balling-up of cut material under the deck.
- 10 Gauge smooth deck top: Reduces accumulation of debris and is easier and faster to clean.
- 7 Gauge smooth deck bottom: Heavy deck design holds up to harsh conditions. No bottom obstructions.
- Replaceable 1/4" side skirt: Reduces debris piercing possibilities. Can be replaced if damaged.
- Left wing rotates clockwise: Better discharge of material. Picks up tractor tracks.
- 3/16" Round stump jumper backed with a 1" thick mounting plate: Heavy round stump jumper for protecting the gearbox seal and gearbox output shaft. Can hold up to tough conditions.
- Spindle nut protected: Spindle nut and threads extending beyond the nut are guarded to protect against damage from hitting solid objects.
- Beveled skid shoes on wings: Reduces gouging the ground when turning.
- LED Signal lights: LED lights are bright, long lasting, and resistant to vibration, unlike incandescent counterparts.
- Hinged wing sections: Allows cutter to follow terrain. Ideal for rough ground where hillsides, ditches, and hollows can cause uneven cutting.
- Greasable wing folding hinges: Provides for a long hinge life and allows wings to fold up and down with less stress.
- 1" Solid hinge rods: Gives greater strength to the cutter from front to rear, and in the hinge area itself.
- Wing transport locks: Holds transport wings in the folded-up position in case of hydraulic pressure loss.
- Collapsible 1" Leveling rods: Prevents damage and failure to leveling rods. Large diameter leveling rods provide superior supporting strength over rough terrain
- Enclosed dual leveling rods: Dual leveling rods enable the cutter to pull equally on the rear axle during travel over rough terrain. Many competitors only use one leveling rod.
- 5-Bolt hubs: 5-Bolt hubs makes the wheel assembly more durable and longer lasting.
- Drain holes in wheel rims: Allows water to drain from wheels mounted on folded-up wings. Helps prevent paint deterioration and rusting to the wheel rims.
- Spring-cushioned trailing arms: Provides independent suspension, cushions loads on drawbar.
- Replaceable wheel spindles: Wheel spindles can be replaced when damaged without replacing the entire axle. Simply remove one bolt to replace damaged spindle.
- Slow moving vehicle sign (SMV): Required for transporting on roadways and mowing along side roads.
- Rear axle pull rings: Aids in getting unit out of soft ground conditions.
- Rephasing wheel cylinders: Allows the cutter to be leveled using hydraulic cylinders verse mechanical turnbuckles.
- Independent wing hydraulics: Wing hydraulics are plumbed independently to allow the user to raise one wing at a time, which can aid in going through narrow spaces.
- Dual-acting wing cylinders: Allows wings to be folded inward beyond 90o for a narrow 7'-5 1/4" transport width.
- Wheel options: Laminated tires: Eliminates flats; Air-filled tires: Give better cushion while transporting; Foam-filled tires: Give better cushion while transporting and can’t go flat.
- LP Performance hitch option: Great for uneven terrain, reduces drawbar wear. Hitch pivots freely up and down and pivots about the tractor drawbar.
- Bar-tite hitch option Ideal for extreme conditions. Clamps tight to drawbar eliminating drawbar wear.
- Walking tandem axle option: Allows for a smoother pull in undulating terrain.
- Deck rings (optional): 1/2" x 3" full welded deck ring keeps blades from damaging the deck.
- Mechanical winch (optional): Aids in folding the cutter in the event of hydraulic failure.
- Reverse gearbox rotation on center & wing deck (optional): Throws debris away from the road when cutting along side a road.
- Working Width
- 15 ft.
- 15 ft. 8 1/2 in.
- 17 ft. 1/2 in.
- 5,738 lb.
- Recommended HP
- 50-250 hp