2019 Land Pride RC4015 Series 2
Call for Price
Call for Availability
RC4015 Series 2
- Surpassed rugged industry standards: All Land Pride Cutters have been designed and tested and meet rigorous voluntary testing procedures.
- Factory assembled: Saves customer set-up time and money. Adjustments should always be made by dealer.
- 7 Year gearbox warranty (Years 6 & 7 Parts Only): Shows confidence in gearbox integrity.
- Rugged heavy built gearboxes: Gearboxes are capable of handling heavy cutting applications.
- Gearbox seal protection: Gearbox bottom seal protection for longer bearing life.
- 2 Piece shield on wing gearboxes: Driveline grease zerks are easier to access.
- LP Performance self-leveling hitch: Reduces drawbar wear by keeping hitch level while going through ditches.
- Low hitch weight on tractor tongue: Ideal for smaller hp tractors by reducing the amount of weight on the drawbar
- Narrow A-frame hitch: Allows for a tighter turning radius.
- Adjustable park jack angle: Park jack can be adjusted to be perpendicular to the ground.
- Adjustable driveline hanger: Serves as a support rest for the driveline when the cutter is unhooked from the tractor. Assist operator when attaching driveline to tractor power take-off shaft
- Input driveline: Cat. 6 CV or Cat. 5 conventional: Driveline is matched just right for capacity of tractor. Constant velocity (CV) U-joint allows for 80 degree turns without doing damage to the driveline
- Drivelines with slip-clutches: Cat. 5 intermediate Cat. 4 WingsDriveline is sized right for the intended cutting capacity. Slip-clutches will slip under load to minimize twist damage to driveline profiles
- Grease zerks on end caps of driveline cross journals: Intermediate and wing driveline cross journals are easier to grease.
- High blade tip speed: Allows clean cutting of material and even distribution. See Specifications for actual FPM
- 6" Blade overlap: Eliminates skipping during turns.
- Left wing rotates clockwise: Better discharge of material. Picks up tractor tracks
- 3/16" Round stump jumper: Standard thick stump jumper material keeps damage to a minimum.
- Smooth top design: Reduces accumulation of debris and is easier and faster to clean.
- Deck sheet tops are 100% welded: Makes center decks and wing decks stronger.
- 1/4" Sidewall thickness: Increased thickness reduces damage from objects being thrown into deck sidewalls
- Beveled skid shoes on wings: Reduces gouging the ground when turning
- Hinged wing sections: Allows cutter to follow terrain. Ideal for rough ground where hillsides, ditches, and hollows can cause uneven cutting.
- 1" Solid hinge rods: Larger diameter hinge rod gives greater strength to the cutter from front to rear, and in the hinge area itself
- Wing transport lock: Wing transport locks will hold wings in the folded position in the event of hydraulic loss
- Enclosed dual leveling rods: Cutter pulls equally on the rear axle while traveling over rough terrain
- 5-Bolt hubs: 5-Bolt hubs makes the wheel assembly more durable and longer lasting
- Drain holes in wheel rims: Allows water to drain from wheels mounted on folded-up wing. Helps prevent paint deterioration and rusting to the wheel rims
- Spring-cushioned trailing arms: Protects unit from bumps and ground shock
- Replaceable wheel spindles: Wheel spindles can be replaced when damaged without replacing entire axle assembly.
- LED Signal lights: LED lights are bright, long lasting, and resistant to vibration, unlike incandescent counterparts
- Wheel options: Laminated tires: Eliminates flats. Air-filled tires: Give better cushion while transporting. Foam-filled tires: Give better cushion while transporting and can’t go flat
- LP Performance hitch option: Great for uneven terrain, reduces drawbar wear. Hitch pivots freely up and down and pivots about the tractor drawbar.
- Bar-tite hitch option: Ideal for extreme conditions. Clamps tight to drawbar eliminating drawbar wear.
- Deck ring option: Keeps blades from damaging the deck
- Horsepower range: 50 - 200
- Gearbox horsepower: 250 hp Divider, 210 hp Center & Wings
- Gearbox oil capacity: Splitter: 3.5 pints; Center deck & Wings: 6 pints
- Gearbox lubrication: Gear Lube 80-90W EP
- Cutting capacity: 3 1/2"
- Total Machine weight: 3,730 lbs
- Tongue Weight:1,240 lbs.
- Blade tip speed :Center blades = 16,300 FPM Wing blades = 16,300 FPM
- Hitch types:Optional Self-Leveling Clevis Hitch, LP Performance Hitch, Bar-Tite Hitch, Pintle Hitch, or Ball Hitch
- Hitch jack: Standard (7,000 lbs.)
- Signal lights: LED
- 7 Pin connector: SAE J5560 pin configuration
- Cutting width: 15'-0"
- Overall width: 15'-9"
- Minimum transport width: 7'-11 3/4"
- Overall length: 15'-6" (With center deck raised fully up)
- Deck height: 12"
- Cutting height: 2" to 14"
- Lift hydraulics3" x 8" hydraulic cylinder, hoses, fittings & stroke control spacers
- Wing hydraulics: 2 1/2" x 12" hydraulic cylinders, hoses & fittings
- Wing transport protectionWing Transport Locks
- Deck material: 10 Gauge
- Side skirt material: 1/4" Steel
- Skid shoes-Wing deck: AR400 1 Replaceable skid shoe per wing
- Skid shoes-Center deck: AR400 2 Replaceable skid shoes
- Blades - 6 (2 per carrier)1/2" x 4" Heat Treated Free Swinging Alloy Steel with Uplift
- Blade overlap: 6"
- Blade bolt: Keyed with hardened flat washer & locknut.
- Stump jumper / blade holder: 3/16" Thick round dish shaped pan, reinforced with 1" x 4" blade bar
- Deck ring: Optional
- Front & rear guards: Optional rubber, single row chain, or dual row chain
- Input driveline 540 & 1000 rpm: Cat. 6 with constant velocity u-joint or Cat. 5 with conventional (non-cv) u-joint
- Intermediate drivelines: Standard - Category 4 with Slip-Clutch
- Wing drivelines:Standard - Category 4 with Slip-Clutch
- Tire options: 6" x 21" Laminated tires, 25.5" new foam filled tires, 29" x 16 ply used aircraft tires without foam filling.
- Number of wheels, Standard axle: 4 - Wheels: Two on transport axle and one on each wing axle; 6 - Wheel option: Four on transport axle and one on each wing axle; 8 - Wheel option: Four on transport axle and two on each wing axle.
- Transport axle: Spring-cushioned on center transport axle
- Hubs: Cast iron five-bolt hubs with tapered roller bearings and 1 3/4" shafts
- Working Width
- 15 ft.
- 15 ft. 9 in.
- 15 ft. 6 in.
- 3,730 lb.
- Recommended HP
- 50-200 hp