2019 Land Pride RBT55120
Call for Price
Land Pride's RBT55 Series 3-Way Hydraulic Rear Blade are built tough from the ground up. Make manual or hydraulic adjustments; angle, tilt, or offset to meet the demands of heavy-duty jobs. The blade, with its reversible cutting edge, can be angled left or right up to 45 degrees, the ends can be tilted up or down by as much as 15 degrees, and the whole blade can be offset to the left or right by as much as 33". The blade can also be rotated 180 degrees for blading in reverse with the same angling, tilting and offset capabilities. A retractable parking stand is included to accommodate easier blade removal, storage and reattachment.
- Warranty: One year parts and labor. See warranty page for complete details.
- 120" Working width: Can handle large capacities.
- 90-180 hp range: Fits a wide variety of tractors.
- Cat. 2 and 3: Bushing provided to go from Cat. 2 to Cat. 3 enables a wider variety of tractors to be used.
- Quick hitch compatible: Compatible with Land Pride Quick hitch for easy attachment and removal. Increases productivity.
- Blade angles left and right up to 45° in either direction: (15 positions manually: Center, 7 clockwise, and 7 counterclockwise) (Hydraulically: Any degree up to 45 degrees) Allows operator to set the blade at the angle of his choice up to 45° to move the desired amount of material with satisfactory results.
- Blade offsets left and right up to 33": (15 positions manually: Center, 7 positions left, and 7 positions right) (Hydraulically: Any position up to 33") Allows the operator to position the end of the moldboard beyond tractor tire and close to solid obstacles such as fences, buildings, and abutments.
- Blade tilts up and down up to 15°: Allows the operator to do simple tasks such as putting a crown in the middle of a road to making V-type ditches of various sizes.
- Fully welded reinforced main frame: Overall mainframe strength is enhanced due to being fully welded.
- Heavy-duty pivot assembly with 4" solid steel kingpin: 1" Plate steel turntable and 4" kingpin for handling the high amount of torque that can be transferred to this area.
- Formed 19" moldboard with top lip reinforcement: Formed moldboard with 90 degree bent top for additional strength. Tall moldboard allows for a great deal of material to be moved.
- 5/16" Moldboard with 1/4" reinforcement: Heavy-duty moldboard to handle loads from 180 hp tractors.
- Heavy-duty pivot assembly: 1" Plate steel turntable and 4" kingpin handle tremendous torque delivered by up to 180 hp tractors.
- Grease points in front pivot shaft: Helps front pivot shaft to easily move.
- Reversible cutting edge: Lengthens blade life by being able to turn cutting edge over and use other edge.
- Retractable park stand: Enables one person hook-up and keeps the mainframe off of the ground.
- Skid shoes (optional): Skid shoes protect moldboard from hitting low lying obstructions such as manhole covers.
- End plates (optional): End plates allow the blade to hold material in to drag from one spot to another.
- Hardened wear edges (optional): Attach to outer edges of moldboard to prevent to wear in moldboard during ditching.
- Single or dual gauge wheels (optional): Gauge wheels position the height of the blade to aid in grading.
- Blade Width: 120"
- Approximate Weight (lb) with manual links: 1753 lb
- Horsepower rating: 90-180
- Maximum G.V.W. (lb): 15000
- Hitch Type: Cat. 2 & 3 (Fits Land Pride Quick Hitch)
- Blade Angle Hydraulic Operated: Up to 45° clockwise and counterclockwise with blade facing forward or reversed
- Angle Cylinder: 4 1/2" x 16" x 2"
- Blade Offset Hydraulic Operated: Up to 33" left and right
- Offset Cylinder: 4 1/2" x16" x 2"
- Blade Tilt Hydraulic Operated: Maximum 15° up and 15° down with blade facing forward or reversed
- Tilt Cylinder: 3" x 8" x 1 1/4"
- Moldboard Height: 19"
- Moldboard Thickness: 5/16" with reinforced channel
- Cutting Edge: 1/2" x 6" Heat treated, replaceable & reversible (double bevel)
- Main Frame: Fully enclosed welded, formed box
- Parking Stand: Retractable
- Accessories: Single or dual gauge wheel, (manual or hydraulic), skid shoes, end plates, hardened wear edge plates, double selector valve, manual angle link, manual offset link, and manual tilt link
- Cutting Width
- 120 in.
- Cutting Edge Height
- 6 in.
- Moldboard Height
- 19 in.
- Blade Angling
- Up to 45 deg. clockwise and counterclockwise with blade facing forward or reversed
- 1753 lb.