2019 Land Pride RBT4096
Call for Price
Land Pride's RBT40 Series 3-Way Hydraulic Rear Blades are built tough from the ground up for applications ranging from landscaping, construction, snow removal, and feedlot cleaning. Designed to handle 100 HP tractors, this blade is also ideal for ditching, road grading and all-around farm use. By using hydraulics at all three positions, time can be utilized more efficiently by making changes on the go. Optional skid shoes and side plates are available for more precise results.
- Warranty: One year parts & labor. See warranty page for complete details.
- 84", 96", 108" Working widths: Choice of three sizes to pick from. All sizes handle large capacities.
- 65 to 100 hp rating: Fits a wide variety of tractors.
- Cat. 1 or 2: Fits wide variety of tractors.
- Fits Land Pride Quick-Hitch: Quick and easy attaching without leaving tractor seat.
- 3-Way Blade: Tilt, angle and offset features available hydraulically or manually.
- Blade angles left and right up to 45° in either direction: (15 positions manually: Center, 7 clockwise, and 7 counterclockwise) (Hydraulically: Any degree up to 45 degrees) Allows operator to set the blade at the angle of his choice up to 45° to move the desired amount of material with satisfactory results.
- Blade offsets left and right up to 30": (15 positions manually: Center, 7 positions left, and 7 positions right) (Hydraulically: Any position up to 30") Allows the operator to position the end of the moldboard beyond tractor tire and close to solid obstacles such as fences, buildings, and abutments.
- Blade tilts up and down up to 15°: Allows the operator to do simple tasks such as putting a crown in the middle of a road to making V-type ditches of various sizes.
- Fully welded main frame: Fully welded adds overall strength and rigidity to blade frame.
- Heavy-duty pivot assembly with 3 1/8" solid steel kingpin: 3/4" Plate steel turntable and 3 1/8" kingpin for handling the high amount of torque that can be transferred to this area.
- Formed 17 inch Moldboard: Precisely formed moldboard rolls dirt and debris with ease.
- 5/16" Moldboard thickness with box reinforcement: Thick material with fully welded box reinforcement creates a strong moldboard to handle tough jobs.
- Reversible cutting edge: Get twice the wear from the cutting edge by flipping it over.
- Retractable parking stand: Able to store the unit with the frame off the ground, also aids in attaching to tractor.
- Blade Width: 96"
- Approximate Weight (lbs.) with manual links: 848 lbs
- Maximum engine horsepower: 100 hp - 2 Wheel drive
- Maximum G.V.W. (lbs.): 9500 lbs
- Hitch Type: Cat. 1 & 2 Fits Land Pride Quick Hitch
- Blade Angle Manual Linkage: Up to 45° in 15° increments clockwise and counterclockwise in either direction
- Blade Angle Hydraulic Cylinder: Up to 45° clockwise and counterclockwise in either direction
- Angle Cylinder: 3 1/2" X 16" X 1 1/4"
- Blade Offset Manual Linkage: Up to 30 inches left and right in 15 positions (Center, 7 left, and 7 right)
- Blade Offset Hydraulic Cylinder: Up to 30 inches left and right
- Offset Cylinder: 3 1/2" X 16" X 1 1/4"
- Tilt Angle Manual Ratchet Jack: Maximum 15° up and 15° down with blade facing forward or reversed
- Tilt Angle Hydraulic Cylinder: Maximum 15° up and 15° down with blade facing forward or reversed
- Tilt Cylinder: 3" X 6" X 1 1/4"
- Moldboard Height: 17"
- Moldboard Thickness: 5/16" reinforced, 1/4" tapered reinforcement channel
- Moldboard Kingpin: 3"
- Cutting Edge: 1/2" x 6" Heat treated reversible blade
- Main Frame: Fully enclosed welded, formed box
- Parking Stand: Retractable
- Accessories: Skid shoes, end plates, hydraulic selector valve, and hydraulic cushion valve
- Skid shoes: Help protect from hitting low obstructions by keeping the moldboard off the ground. Set skid shoes to clear obstructions like manhole covers and street cracks.
- End plates: End plates hold material in to be moved.
- Cushion valve: Helps protect the moldboard and cylinders in the event an obstruction is hit by allowing hydraulic fluid to bypass the cushion valve and flow back towards the tractor.
- Selector valve: Provides a way to operate 2 cylinders at one outlet, thereby reducing the number of required outlets by one.
- Cutting Width
- 96 in.
- Cutting Edge Height
- 6 in.
- Moldboard Height
- 17 in.
- Blade Angling
- Manual linkage: Up to 45 deg. in 15 deg. increments clockwise and counterclockwise in either direction; Hydraulic cylinder: Up to 45 deg. clockwise and counterclockwise in either direction
- 848 lb.