2019 Land Pride RB3784
Call for Price
The Land Pride RB37 Series Rear Blades with 3-Way Positions (blade angle, blade tilt, and blade offset) are built tough from the ground up for leveling, finish grading, and backfilling applications at feedlots, outdoor arenas, building sites, nurseries, and maintenance operations on farms, ranches, or home owner lanes, and roadways. They are excellent for snow removal in pulling or push-blade mode. Their offset and tilt capability make them an excellent choice for construction and maintenance of drainage ditches, waterways, soil contours, and silage pit operations.
- Warranty: One year parts & labor. See warranty page for complete details.
- Working widths (72", 84" & 96"): Choice of three sizes to pick from.
- 35-80 HP rating: Fits a wide variety of small tractors.
- Quick-Hitch: Fits Land Pride Quick-Hitch.
- Blade angles left and right up to 45o in forward position and 30o in reverse position: Allows operator to set the blade at many angles to complete different jobs with satisfactory results. See Specifications for number of angles in forward and reverse positions.
- Blade offsets left or right up to 26": Manually rotate main frame in 15o increments up to 45o to cover either tractor tire and to allow operators to work next to retaining walls, abutments, and curbing.
- Blade tilts up or down up to 15o: (5 positions: Center, 2 clockwise, and 2 counterclockwise) Allows operator to do simple tasks such as putting a crown in the middle of a road to making V-type ditches.
- 17" High moldboard: Rolled moldboard allows material to flow easily, which means less drag, less HP. 17" High moldboard for excellent capacity.
- Reversible cutting edge: For twice the life.
- Parking Stand: Store unit with front of hitch off the ground, allows for easier hook-up.
- Hydraulic Angling (Accessory): Allows operator to change blade angle from the tractor seat.
- End Plates (accessory): End plates hold material in to be moved.
- Skid Shoes (accessory): Help protect from hitting low obstructions by keeping the cutting edge off the ground. Set skid shoes to clear obstructions like manhole covers and street cracks.
- Blade Width: 83 1/2"
- Approximate Weight: 630 lbs.
- Horsepower Rating: 35-80 hp
- Moldboard Height: 17"
- Moldboard Thickness: 5/16"
- Reinforced Blade: Yes
- Hitch Type: Cat. l & ll Combination (Quick Hitch Adaptable)
- Blade Angle Standard (Manually): 7 Forward positions up to 45° clockwise and counterclockwise; 3 Reverse positions up to 30° clockwise and counterclockwise
- Blade Angle Hydraulically: Any degree up to 45° forward and 30° in reverse.
- Blade Offset: Maximum 26" left or right in 15o increments
- Blade Tilt: 7 Positions; Maximum 22.5o up and 22.5° down in 7 1/2° increments
- Cutting Edge: 1/2" x 6" Heat treated, Replaceable & Reversible (Double bevel)
- Parking Stand: Folding
- Accessories: Hydraulic Blade Angling, Skid Shoes, and End Plates
- Cutting Width
- 83 1/2 in.
- Cutting Edge Height
- 6 in.
- Overall Blade Height
- 38 1/4 in.
- Moldboard Height
- 17 in.
- Blade Angling
- Standard: 7 Forward positions up to 45 deg. clockwise and counterclockwise 3 Reverse positions up to 30 deg. clockwise and counterclockwise, Hydraulically: Any deg. up to 45 deg. forward and 30 deg. in reverse.
- 630 lb.