2019 Land Pride FM2548
Call for Price
Sturdy and compact.
Land Pride's FM25 Series Flail Mowers are built for use in vineyards, orchards, and recreational areas and will fit a wide variety of tractors. The spring-loaded belt-tensioning system makes it easy to tension belts for longer life. Cutting height is variable from 0" to 6". The rear access door and quick-change D-ring system (Duckfoot knives only) simplifies blade changes.
- 48" Cutting width: Wide selection of cutting widths to meet specific applications.
- 0"-6" Cutting: height Variable cutting height allows operators to scalp the ground, or leave a 1" to 6" cut.
- 1", 1 1/2", & 2" Blade cutting capacity: Ducksfoot blade can cut up to 1" small brush, Heavy-duty Y blade can cut up to 1 1/2" brush, Hammer blade can cut up to 2" small saplings.
- Sealed heavy-duty tapered roller rotor bearings: Sealed for protection from dust and debris, Withstand shock loads and deflection from heavy use.
- Reverse rotor rotation: Brings the cut material up and over which allows it to be dispersed more evenly. Allows material to be shredded completely.
- High knife tip speed: Knife tip speed 12,046 fpm provides a clean cut, creates a vacuum effect when using hammer or ducksfoot blades, and slices through saplings with great force when using heavy-duty Y blades.
- Full width rear access door:Allows for easy access to blades and rotor for replacing blades and cleaning out debris.
- Quick-change D-ring blade system: Replace ducksfoot blades without any tools.
- 3- “5V” Section Powerband Belt: Powerband belt distributes load evenly, which prevents the belts from jumping off the drive when a shock load occurs.
- Three blade options: ducksfoot, hammer, heavy-duty Y: Three blade options to meet specific applications.
- Accessible rotor: Rotor can be removed by unbolting cover plates and bearings.
- Grease zerks on end caps of driveline cross journals: Intermediate and main driveline cross journals are easier to grease.
- Standard removable roller scraper mounted with only two bolts: Keeps roller clean for consistent cutting height in wet conditions, Two bolt mounting makes it easy to remove to allow heavy dry cuttings flow freely over the roller.
- Front safety chains: Protects operator and bystanders from debris.
- Replaceable skid shoes: Prevents wear on end panels from ground contact.
- Weight of Standard unit with optional ducksfoot rotor: 780 lbs
- Weight of optional rotors: Rotor with ducksfoot blades: 20 blades, 161 lbs; Rotor with heavy-duty Y blades: 24 blades, 177 lbs; Rotor with hammer blades: 12 blades, 182 lbs
- Optional brush rake assembly: 34 lbs
- Working width: 48"
- Overall width: 60"
- Drive cover height: 33"
- Rotor rpm: 2450
- Hitch: Cat. I
- Gearbox rating: 80 hp
- Driveline: Cat. 4
- Offset hitch: Center
- Blade tip speed: 12,046 fpm
- Blade attachment: D-ring for ducksfoot blades, C-clamp for heavy-duty Y and hammer blades
- Rotor bearings: Spherical roller bearing
- Brush rakes (standard): 8
- Rotor diameter: 5" With reinforcing bars
- Rotor rotation: Reverse
- Cutting height: 0"-6"
- Cutting capacity: Ducksfoot: 1", Heavy-duty Y blades: 1.5", Hammer blades: 2"
- Rear roller diameter: 5.56"
- Hood/deck thickness: 10 Ga
- Working Width
- 48 in.
- 60 in.
- 780 lb.
- Recommended HP
- 80 hp