2019 Land Pride DH3512
Call for Price
Land Pride's DH35 Series pull-type Disc Harrows are perfectly matched for seed bed preparation, soil pulverization, and tillage on smaller farms, ranches, construction sites, race tracks, rodeo grounds, nurseries, reclamation sites, and sod farms. Economy-conscious customers will find them more than equal to just about any soil cultivation task you can throw at them.
- Two working widths and several models to choose from: Designed to meet the operational and geographical needs of our customers.
- Pull-type clevis hitch attachment for 45 to 100 hp tractors: Allows easy one person attachment to a wider range of lower priced new or used utility tractors.
- High weight per blade concentration: Makes for easier disc penetration.
- Heavy duty carrier frame and tongue construction: Provides for years of dependable service and performance.
- Single pin release and lock on five position gang angling front and rear: Makes gang adjustments for less or more aggressive tillage an easy task.
- Notched or smooth disc selection in 20" or 22" disc sizes: Lets customers choose a configuration that’s just right for their tillage task.
- Greasable triple sealed disc bearing: Provides for ease of service and longer bearing life.
- Large transport tires with option of adding two more: Provides capability of road and field transport over tough surface conditions.
- Hydraulic depth and transport control: Goes from working to transport position and back again with easy single tractor hydraulic control lever manipulation.
- Front to rear leveling system: Provides uniform front to rear disc gang penetration.
- Optional dirt Scrapers: Keeps discs from balling up with sticky mud.
- Optional 18" and 20" furrow filler blades: Provides for more uniform finish on multiple pass applications.
- Optional center sweep kit: Provides more consistent uniform finish between gangs.
- Optional park: jack Assures easier hitch attachment to tractor.
- 2 Rear disc choices: Choose Notched or Smooth rear discs to achieve your desired finish.
- Drawbar horsepower requirement: 55-100 HP
- Weight with 20" discs on 7 1/2" spacing & no other options: 2,747 lb.
- Hitch type Pull-type: w/clevis & hole for 1 1/4 in. pin
- Hitch frame construction: 3 in.x 3 in. x 1/4 in. Wall tubing w/hose carrier and park jack mount
- Transport width: 12 ft. 4 in. Base unit
- Max. cultivation width: 12 ft. 0 in. Approx.
- Mainframe Width: 93 in.
- Approx weight load on each blade with 7.5" spacing: 76 to 82 lb.
- Approx weight load on each blade Blade with 9" spacing: 81 to 86 lb.
- Disc blade sizes and types: 20 in. or 22 in. Notched or smooth
- Disc blade spacing: 7.5 in. or 9 in.
- Disc bearing type: Greasable & triple lip sealed ball bearings
- Number of bearings: 12 For 9 in. disc spacing; 16 For 7.5 in. disc spacing
- Forward gang angle adjustment: Single pin adjustment to 15, 16 1/2, 18, 19 1/2, or 21 deg.
- Rear gang angle adjustment: Single pin adjustment to 12, 13 1/2, 15, 16 1/2, or 18 deg.
- Side mainframe construction: 3 in. x 4 in. x 3/16 in. Wall tubing with gusset reinforcements
- Mainframe front tube: 5 in.x 3 in. x 1/4 in. Wall tubing
- Center gang beam construction: 4 in.x 3 in. x 1/4 in. Wall tubing
- Gang swing arm: 4 in.x 3 in. x 1/4 in. Wall tubing
- Gang axle construction: 1 1/8 in. Square hi-strength steel
- Front to rear leveling system: Manual crank adjustment
- Depth control: Cylinder stroke control spacers
- Hydraulic cylinder for depth/lift control: 3 in.x 8 in. Hydraulic cylinder with hoses and fittings
- Transport tires & rims: Two 9.5L x 15 tires mounted on 15 in. x 6 in. 5-bolt rims
- Disc scrapers: Optional
- Center sweep kit: Optional
- 20" Rear furrow filler pair: Optional
- 18" Rear furrow filler pair: Optional
- Park Jack: Optional
- Dual wheel transport kit: Optional
- Pull-type w/clevis & hole for 1 1/4 in. pin
- Cutting Width
- 12 ft. 0 in.
- 59.0 in. (1500 mm)
- Transport:12 ft. 4 in.
- 2,747 lb.
- Disc Spacing
- 7.5 in. or 9 in.
- Disc Size
- 20 in. or 22 in. notched or smooth