2019 Kubota RA2071T EVO
Call for Price
The RA2071T EVO has a working width of up to 23'3" in double swath position and features the Kubota TerraLink flex system. Independently working twin rotors provide the option to rake the crop into a single swath or two individual swaths. The high ground clearance makes headland turning no problem over existing swaths.
- Exceptional Raking Performance: The RA2071 features eleven tine arms and four double tines per arm on the front rotor and twelve tine arms, and four double tines per arm on the rear rotor to provide high tine frequency. This ensures clean raking performance in all types and volumes of crop.
- Easy Set for Transport: There's no need to remove tine arms when converting the RA2071T into transport position. The swath board is lifted hydraulically and transport width is reduced to 9'10" (to reach 8'1" the tine arms can be removed).
- Curved Tine Arms: All Kubota FarmLine rakes feature cranked tine arms for handling high volume crops, giving cleaner raking performance and optimized swath formation. This design ensures that the row of tines on each tine bar has a more effective approach angle to the oncoming crop and also gives a cleaner lift out of the tine from the formed swath.
- Outstanding Durability: The Kubota rakes are equipped for maximum raking performance. The FarmLine rakes all feature 9mm wire diameter tines for outstanding durability.
- Flexible Raking: The trailed RA2071T EVO is designed to work in a variety of crop conditions. The twin rotors work independently from each other, making it possible to collect either one large swath or two smaller swaths.
- Farmline Rakes: Kubota's FarmLine rakes feature oil-immersed cam discs, guide rollers and tine bearings, making them low maintenance. All rakes are fitted with curved tine arms, to ensure a regular and even swath formation in all crop conditions. Additionally, the curved shape increases the tine working area as the rake is moving and allows a higher lift out of the swath, which is critical in high volume crops, ensuring a very uniform swath. Our expert knowledge in producing the right swath not only optimizes the capacity of the baler, but also increases the quality of the forage.
- Kubota Terralink System: The Kubota TerraLink System provides excellent ground contour following between the two rotors and the ground. The TerraLink system has been developed by Kubota engineers to ensure that each rotor does not affect the other rotor and maintains optimal positioning of the rotor to the ground in all field conditions.
- FarmLine: Standard
- Working width (ft): 21 ft. 8 in./23 ft. 3 in.
- Transport width (ft): 9 ft. 10 in.
- Transport length (ft): 24 ft. 9 in.
- Weight (lbs): 2976
- Capacity theo. (acres/h): 18
- Linkage drawbar: Standard
- Gauge wheel 16°: Optional
- Rotor diameter (ft): 9 ft.8 in.
- Swath delivery: left
- Number of rotors: 2
- Number of arms per rotor: 11/12
- Number of double tines/arm: 4
- Tine diameter (in): 0.35 in.
- Detachable tine arms: Standard
- Height adjustment: hydr./mech.
- Tires (rotors): 18.5x8.50-8
- Fixed tandem axle: (rear) Optional
- Warning panels: Standard
- Road lights: Standard
- Working Width
- 21 ft. 8 in.; Double Swath: 23 ft. 3 in.
- 9 ft. 10 in.
- 2976 lb.