2018 Kuhn HRB 182
Call for Price
The Kuhn HRB 102 Series orchard and vineyard power harrows are exceptional due to their dimensions, durability and standard equipment. The HRB 102 Series has working widths that range from 4' to 6'10" and can be used with a tractor of up to 80 horsepower. No compromises have been made just like models with larger working widths. With seedbed preparation, the HRB 102 power harrows allow for small clods on top, fine soil around the seed, in-depth packing and exact leveling to ensure even germination. With no chance for weeds, spring or summer tillage using power harrows allows an environmentally friendly alternative instead of chemical control.
With their low height, rounded frame edges combined with narrow widths, the HRB 102 Series is the ideal tool for specialized work. The strong rotor drivetrain is fully protected by a rigid, central gearbox. A rear PTO is fitted as standard on all machines to easily adapt secondary rear implements required for vineyard and orchard work.
- Working width (m): 1.8 m
- Working width (feet): 6 ft.
- Gearbox: Single speed gearbox
- Minimum power requirement for PTO (kW): 26 kW
- Minimum power requirement for PTO (hp): 35 hp
- PTO speed (rpm): 540 rpm
- Maximum Authorised Tractor Power (hp): 80 hp
- Maximum authorised tractor power (kW): 59 kW
- Transmission: With shear bolt cut-out clutch
- Weight with cage roller (lb): 1210 / 550 lb.
- Cutting Width
- 6 ft.