2017 Kubota KX033-4 Compact with Angle Blade
Call for Price
Call for Availability
KX033-4 Compact with Angle Blade
- Aux1 Diverter Valve: The diverter valve allows auxiliary oil to be diverted to the operation of auxiliary attachments without removal of the thumb attachment pipeline for increased efficiency on the go.
- Strong Bucket Breakout Force: When heavily loaded, the KX033-4's outstanding bucket breakout force lets you handle even the toughest excavating jobs with speed and efficiency.
- Wide Working Range: The KX033-4's powerful and responsive front working group gives you the confidence to handle a wide range of digging, lifting, and loading jobs. The low center of gravity with the double flanged track rollers provide efficient operation when working to the side or lifting heavy objects.
- Hydraulic Angle Blade: Save time and work more efficiently. With a simple movement of the new thumb operated rocker switch on the dozer lever, the hydraulic angle blade can be angled to the right or left to push soil to the side as the machine moves forward, eliminating the need for repetitive repositioning at right angles when backfilling trenches.
- Easy-Open Front Slide Window: Unlike many excavator windows, the front glass window of the KX033-4 opens with ease. Just flip the latches on the window sides and slide it up. A gas-assist mechanism makes this action almost effortless.
- Wider Entrance: The KX033-4 features a much wider door and more ample foot space, making it a breeze to get on and off the excavator.
- Deluxe Suspension Seat: Kubota's high back suspension seat has been designed for maximum operator comfort and to minimize fatigue during extended machine operation. The deluxe reclining seat offers weight compensation, firm adjustable wrist support and retractable seat belts.
- 2-Speed Travel Switch: By placing the 2-speed travel switch on the dozer lever, dozing operations can be done faster and easier.
- Cup Holder: With the convenience of a bigger cup holder, you can quench your thirst and work longer without leaving the cab. Or store your cell phone*. The charging port is located conveniently close by. *Cell phones should not be used during machine operation.
- Wrist Rest: A thoughtfully designed wrist rest enhances operation and reduces operator fatigue.
- Air Conditioning: Enhanced air circulation in the cab results from a more powerful cooling/heating unit and six vents positioned around the operator to offer optimal all weather comfort.
- TPSS: Operators can select the ISO pattern or SAE backhoe pattern by turning a switch positioned within easy reach while seated.
- Kubota Original Direct Injection Engine: The KX033-4 is powered by Kubota's impressive direct injection engine. Engineered with the power to maximize digging and lifting performance, it also delivers minimized noise, vibration and fuel consumption, and is as well a non-DOC/DPF Tier 4 Final certified engine.
- Proportional Flow Control of Auxiliary Circuit (AUX1) and Maximum Oil Flow Setting: Now you can conveniently program up to five different oil flow rates for specific attachments on the new digital control panel. No tools or manual adjustment is required. And, with a maximum AUX 1 circuit oil flow now up to 15.8 GPM (60 liters) you can operate a larger variety of auxiliary attachments than ever before.
- Third-Line Hydraulic Return: A standard third-line hydraulic return system allows oil return directly to the tank without running through the control valves during operation of one-way hydraulic attachments. This decreases the likelihood of oil contamination, and results in less back pressure and greater oil flow efficiency.
- Auto-Shift: The KX033-4 auto-shift automatically shifts travel speed from high to low, depending on traction and terrain, allowing smoother operation when dozing and turning.
- Auto Idling System: When KX033-4 control levers are in neutral for more than 4 seconds, engine RPM automatically idles. Move any control lever, and engine RPM immediately returns. This innovative feature not only lowers noise and exhaust emissions, but also reduces operating cost and fuel consumption. It can be turned on and off.
- Swivel Negative Brake: The swivel negative brake automatically locks the swivel function in its current position. This prevents unexpected machine movement. It's particularly useful during work on slopes or when towing the excavator between worksites.
- Large-Capacity Variable Displacement Pump: The KX033-4's performance matched boom, arm and bucket movements are the best in the industry. Kubota's unique hydraulic system and large-capacity variable displacement pumps give you the precise control needed to operate smoothly and efficiently in confined quarters. With the hydraulic power harnessed in the KX033-4's front working group superior digging force is available when you need it.
- Front Bush Pins: Bushings on all pivot points on the front attachment and connecting points on the swing bracket is one more feature that adds to the enviable durability of this machine.
- Travel Negative Brake: The travel negative brake locks the tracks to prevent inadvertent movement of the machine. This keeps the excavator secure during transport or while parked on slopes.
- Easy Maintenance: Kubota's attention to user-friendliness can even be found in KX033-4's engine layout. Primary engine components are consolidated onto one side for easier access so inspections and repairs can be made quickly and easily.
- Digital Panel: With easy access, simple settings, and easy-to-read indicators and alerts, you'll always be aware of the status of your excavator's critical functions. The wider, more visible display screen with easy push button operation puts convenience at the operator's fingertips. Part of Kubota's Intelligent Control System, the digital panel provides a wealth of user-friendly information to help keep the KX033-4 working safely and efficiently.
- Operation History Record: Operation history is automatically recorded on the KX033-4. You can trace back up to 90 days of the machine's usage dates by simply checking the built-in calendar.
- Type of ROPS / OPG (TOP Guard, Level I): Canopy / Cab
- Type of tracks: Rubber/Steel
- Model: Kubota D1703M-DI-E4
- Output (SAE J1995 gross) HP (kW)/rpm: 24.8 (18.5) / 2200
- Output (SAE J1349 net) HP (kW)/rpm: 23.2 (17.3) / 2200
- Displacement cu. in. (cc): 100.5 (1647)
- Overall length ft. in. (mm): 15 ft. 6 in. (4730)
- Overall height ft. in. (mm): 8 ft. 1 in. (2480) / 8 ft. 1 in. (2470)
- Overall width ft. in. (mm): 5 ft. 1 in. (1550)
- Min. ground clearance in. (mm): 11.4 (290)
- Boom offset Right / Left ft. in. (mm): 1 ft. 4.1 in. (410) / 1 ft. 5.7 in. (450)
- Blade lift Upper / Low ft. in. (mm): 1 ft. 2.4 in. (365) / 1 ft. 2.8 in. (375)
- Pump capacity GPM (l/min): 10.5 (39.6) x 2 / 5.5 (20.9) x 1
- Auxiliary hydraulic flow GPM (l/min): 15.8 (60)
- Max. breakout force Bucket / Arm lbf. (kgf): 8138 (3694) / 3867 (1756)
- Travel speed Low / High mph (km/h): 1.9 (3.0) / 2.9 (4.6)
- Max. traction force Low speed lbf. (kgf): 6091 (2763)
- Tumbler distance ft. in. (mm): 5 ft. 5.6 in. (1665)
- Crawler length ft. in. (mm): 6 ft. 10.6 in. (2100)
- Shoe width Rubber / Steel in. (mm): 11.8 (300)
- Ground contact pressure Canopy Rubber / Steel psi (kgf/cm2): 4.583 (0.322) / 4.700 (0.331)
- Ground contact pressure Cab Rubber / Steel psi (kgf/cm2): 4.776 (0.336) / 4.894 (0.344)
- Unit swing speed rpm: 8.9
- Boom swing angle Left / Right degree: 70 / 48
- Width ft. in. (mm): 5 ft. 1 in. (1550)
- Height ft. in. (mm): 1 ft. 3.2 in. (385)
- Max. lift above ground in. (mm): 15.9 (405)
- Max. drop below ground in. (mm): 18.9 (480)
- Angle: 25/25
Capacities and Weight
- Hydraulic oil (reservoir / system) gal (l): 11.8 (44.6) / 16.1 (61)
- Fuel reservoir gal (l): 12.4 (46.9)
- Canopy Rubber / Steel lbs. (kg): 7781 (3529) / 7978 (3618)
- Cab Rubber / Steel lbs. (kg): 8104 (3675) / 8300 (3764)
- Engine Type
- Engine Manufacturer
- Gross: 24.8 hp (18.5 kW); Net: 23.2 hp (17.3 kW)
- Rated RPM
- 2200 rpm
- Fuel Capacity
- 12.4 gal. (46.9 L)
- 15 ft. 6 in. (4730 mm)
- 5 ft. 1 in. (1550 mm)
- Canopy: 8 ft. 1 in. (2480 mm); Cab: 8 ft. 1 in. (2470 mm)
- Canopy: Rubber Tracks: 7781 lb. (3529 kg); Steel Tracks: 7978 lb. (3618 kg); Cab: Rubber Tracks: 8104 lb. (3675 kg); Steel Tracks: 8300 lb. (3764 kg)
- Hydraulic System
- Pump capacity: 10.5 gpm (39.6 Lpm) x 2 / 5.5 gpm (20.9 Lpm) x 1
- Boom Swing
- Left: 70 deg.; Right: 48 deg.
- 1.9/2.9 mph (3.0/4.6 kph)