Call for Price
Outfitted with a powerful 23 HP Kubota diesel engine and 3-range HST transmission, Kubota's all-new B2301 is stocked full of innovative new features; like the drive-over mid-mount mower, powerful category I 3-point hitch, expansive operator platform with convenient 12V socket, and much more!
- Engine: 23 HP/26HP liquid-cooled diesel engines, with Kubota's E-TVCS (three-vortex combustion system), offers tremendous power, high torque, cleaner emissions, and low noise and low vibration.
- 3-Range HST: Our proven hydrostatic transmission provides the B-01 Series with smooth shifting and powerful performance for heavy-duty loader applications. With an increased maximum speed and three range shift-speeds (Low/Med/High), the B2301/2601 models let you find the right speed to suit your task.
- Powerful Category I, 3-point hitch: The 3-point hitch accepts a variety of implements for all of your varying needs. Robust and versatile, the hitch can handle rotary tillers, box blades, finishing mowers, and more.
- Hydraulic Independent PTO: The independent PTO keeps stopping to a minimum. Stay productive by engaging and disengaging PTO without ever having to engage the clutch to stop the tractor.
- Telescoping Stabilizers: Attaching and detaching rear implements has never been simpler. The horizontal sway of the implement is easily adjusted by aligning and setting the pin in the proper hole.
- Factory Rear Remote Control Valve Kit (optional): The B-01 Series offers two optional, rear remote control valves to allow acceptance of more rear implements.
- One-Piece Metal Hood: The front grill and newly designed headlights are integrated with the hood for easier opening and closing, plus the hood provides more convenient access to the engine.
- Pedal Layout: To afford easier and more comfortable use of the HST pedal, the brake pedals have been relocated to the driver's left side.
- Position Control: To easily adjust the height of implements, the 3-point hitch can be raised or lowered with the e-point position control, while turning the hydraulic motor.
- Lever Guides: The B-01 Series features large, angled lever guides. Control lever recognition and operation is simple, intuitive, and hassle-free even for novice operators.
- Expansive Operator Platform: Thanks to a large, ISO-mounted flat deck, the operator enjoys plenty of legroom and a wider step area for easier mounting and dismounting. Widely spaced fenders also contribute to a comfortable, spacious environment.
- High-Back Seat: To make your ride comfortable no matter the conditions, the new high-back seat is specifically designed to absorb shock, reducing operator fatique. For added comfort, armrests are standard equipment.
- Tilt-Steering Wheel: The steering wheel tilts by the easy-step pedal to improve steering comfort.
- Tool Box: For easy access, a large toolbox is located directly behind the operator's seat.
- 12V Socket: Charge your cell phone or other electronic devices with the 12-volt socket.
- Type: E-TVCS, liquid cooled, 3 -cylinder diesel
- Make, Model: Kubota D1005
- PTO horsepower - HP (kW): 17.5 (13.0)
- Engine gross horsepower* - HP (kW): 22 (16.4)
- Rated RPM - rpm: 2800
- Bore and stroke - in. (mm): 3.0 × 2.9 (76 × 73.6)
- Displacement - cu. in. (cc): 61.1 (1001)
- Air cleaner: Dual paper element
- Lubrication: Forced lubrication
- Cooling system: Pressurized radiator
- Radiator fan: Radial air flow
- Clutch: N/A
- Transmission: HST (3 ranges)
- Differential lock: Standard
- Final drive: Spur gear
- Brake: Multi-plate wet disc
- Type: Open center
- Pump: Dual pump
- Total pump output - gpm ( /min.): 8.3 (31.4)
- Hydraulic outlet: Rear outlet
- 3-point hitch: Category I
- Hydraulic control system: Position control valve
- Lift capacity at lift point - lbs. (kg): 1808 (820)
- Lift capacity 24" behind LP - lbs. (kg): 1411 (640)
- Steering: Hydraulic power steering
- Front (Farm): 6-12
- Rear (Farm): 9.5-16
- Overall length (w/o 3P) - in. (mm): 93.7 (2380)
- Overall width (min. tread) - in. (mm): 45.3 (1150)
- Overall height - in. (mm): 83.9 (2130)
- Wheelbase - in. (mm): 61.4 (1560)
- Ground clearance - in. (mm): 12.0 (305)
- Turning radius with brake - feet (m): 6.9 (2.1)
- Weight - lb. (kg): 1566 (710)
- Fuel tank - gal. (L ): 6.1 (23)
- Cooling system - qts. (L ): 4.0 (3.8)
- Engine oil - qts. (L ): 3.3 (3.1)
- Transmission case - gal. (L ): 4.0 (15)
- Type: Independent
- Rear rpm: 540
- Mid rpm: 2500
- Forward - mph (km/h): 0-11.9 (0-19.1)
- Reverse - mph (km/h): 0-8.9 (0-14.3)
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- 22 hp
- PTO HP
- 17.5 hp
- Rated RPM
- 2800 rpm
- 61.4 in. (1560 mm)
- 1566 lb. (710 kg)
- Ground Clearance
- 12 in. (305 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 6.1 gal. (23 L)
- Multi-plate Wet Disc
- Open Center